- Dave Broadwin
Dave heads the Emerging Enterprise Center. His practice focuses on representation of technology companies from start up to exit. Dave also handles venture financings, merger and acquisition transactions, public offerings, private placements, PIPE transactions and executive employment contracts. Dave is a Partner at Foley Hoag and a member of the Executive Committee.
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
- Corporate Finance & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Life Sciences, Securities
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Yale Law School, J.D., Editor, Yale Law Journal
- University of Chicago, M.A.
- New York University, B.A.
- Negotiating and Documenting Business Acquisitions - ALI-ABA (1997)
- Editor, Buying and Selling Closely-Held Businesses - MCLE (1997)
- Rev up exits by revising tax treatment of net operating losses, Venture Capital Journal (December 2008)
- An Introduction To Antidilution Provisions (Part 1), The Practical Lawyer (June 2004)
- An Introduction to Antidilution Provisions (Part 2), The Practical Lawyer (August 2004)
- Exits – Mergers & Acquisitions and IPOs
An "exit" in the form of an IPO or a Merger or Acquisition is often the culmination of an entrepreneur’s efforts. We have experience, knowledge and talent necessary to guide our clients through these highly complex, difficult and intense transactions. We have extensive experience representing sellers and buyers of businesses as well as companies going public or that already are public.
For a comprehensive account of Dave's professional experience visit the Foley Hoag Web site.